Todd County Facebook PageCode Red Signup for notifications

You are here

Environmental Health


Food, Beverage and Lodging Licensing

Todd County Health & Human Services provides licensing to food, beverage and lodging establishments and licensing for special food events. Please contact 320-732-4500 for more information. 

If you think you are ill from eating food in a public setting, call the Minnesota Foodborne Illness Hotline at (651) 201-5655 or (toll free) 1-800-FOOD-ILL. 

2018 Environmental Fee Schedule

Environmental Health Ordinance
Environmental Health Ordinance

Special Event License - Who Needs One
Todd County Vendor Information - MDH
Special Event Food Stand Application
Special Event Letter
Special Event Food Stand MDH Fact Sheet
Dishwashing Instructions
Temporary Handwashing System
Farmers Market Bake Sale Statute

Special Event Camping Application
Policy for Special Event Camping
Special Event Camping Letter

Tobacco Licensing

Todd County Health & Human Services licenses establishments who wish to sell tobacco products. Please contact Amy Zimmerman at 320-732-4423 for more information. 

Todd County Tobacco Sales & Access Ordinance

Tobacco License Application

Public Health Nuisances

Todd County Health & Human Services follows up on public health nuisances. A public health nuisance is different than a public nuisance or a city code violation. The situation may be a public health nuisance if it can make people sick, cause and infestation of insects or rodents, or can pose a health threat/injury to others who may enter the area. 

To report a suspected public health nuisance in Todd County please contact (320)732-4500.


Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer