Are you interested in employment at Todd County?
You can now apply online by clicking on the Employment Opportunities links below, choose the job title you are interested in and clicking on the Apply link. If this is the first time you are using our online job application, you will need to create an account.
- Open Competitive Employment Opportunities are open to applicants of the public
- Internal Employment Opportunities are positions available to current Todd County employees
- Check Application Status
- If you experience technical difficulties while submitting your online application, call the NEOGov Applicant Technical Support Line at 855-524-5627
All application materials (including resumes, Veteran’s Preference documentation and application supplement forms) must be received by the County Administration Office by 4:30 p.m. on the posted close date. Late application materials will not be considered. The County Administration Office is not responsible for the failure of other agencies, internet services providers or postal services to forward applications by the deadline.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
If you do not have internet or access to a computer, you may apply online for a position at one of the following computer-access locations:
- Todd County Historic Courthouse – Main Level, Media Room
- Todd County Main Street Government Center – Veterans Services
- Any Public Library
It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess and that you complete all supplemental questions. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- When submitting your application, provide at least 3 professional references.
- Todd County uses email only for all notices relating to your job application.
- Todd County uses an online system to schedule testing and interviews.
If you need accommodations for any portion of the recruitment process due to a disability, please notify the County Administration Office at 320-732-6155 so that every reasonable accommodation can be made.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Todd County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
Each job posting contains information on the duties of the position and minimum job requirements. Top candidates who meet the minimum requirements and the specific needs of the vacancy are referred to the hiring manager for consideration.
Scoring of applications for candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will consists of ratings on education and experience as presented on the application submitted. Applications are scored on a 100 point scale.
Veteran’s preference points are included in the score if:
- the applicant has completed the veteran’s preference section of the employment application,
- the applicant receives a passing score,
- the supporting documentation is provided and
- the claim for preference is approved.