Technology Support to Those Who Provide Services to Our Citizens and Community
Todd County Management of Information Systems (MIS) provides quality professional and technical service and assistance to Todd County customers, both internal and external to the organization. MIS staff create a technical environment that is easy to use, keeping customers educated in the use of technology and providing information on policy and best practices for Todd County. Todd County MIS also maintains a clear and comprehensive web portal for visitors and residents of the county. MIS continues to improve the county’s technical infrastructure by researching and implementing new technology solutions, and keeping systems up to date. The service delivery model is a positive and knowledge-based experience for those contacting Todd County MIS. We are here to provide technology support to those who provide services to our citizens and community!
- Desktop and connectivity support to county end-users
- County technology infrastructure planning, implementation and maintenance
- Assist department leaders in technology solutions
- Support to users of online county services
- Website maintenance and design