Todd County Facebook PageCode Red Signup for notifications

You are here

Intake/Information and Referral Services


Intake workers answer phone calls and meet with the general public to provide information regarding services available to address identified needs. Referrals may be made to outside agencies, if appropriate.

Individuals with questions about community resources or needing agency services may contact an intake worker by phone at 320-732-4500.

To make an Adult Protection Report, please call the Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center at:  1-844-880-1574

Mandated Reporters may file an online report through: MN Adult Abuse Reporting Center VA-CEP Report

Additional Resources:

Todd County Resource Directory

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer