The purpose of the Todd County Development Corporation is to sustain and promote diverse economic development that improves the quality of life in Todd County.
By the year 2013, Todd County will enjoy dynamic business growth and community development, resulting in more quality jobs and strong regional progress.
To demonstrate honesty and integrity in all activities, to support and maintain open, regular communication internally and with all partners, to respect differences and be willing to agree to disagree, to speak with one positive voice, to enjoy full participation by Board members, to expect accountability and monitor results, to maintain appropriate confidentiality, to promote cooperation with other groups, to demonstrate trustworthiness in all interactions, to admit and learn from our mistakes, to manage resources strategically and to think regionally with a focus on what helps the entire area.
- To facilitate assistance to local businesses in order to retain and expand jobs.
- To explore and pursue new, sustainable business opportunities that connect existing resources and supply chains.
- To develop a multi-channel marketing plan that promotes Todd County’s balanced life style, agronomy-based work force and progressive business policies.
- To have an effective expression of ownership and collaboration across all communities, local governments and economic development groups in Todd County.
- To promote and encourage infrastructure development, such as broadband and transportation, that supports retention and growth of job markets and other needs of Todd County.