Todd County Facebook PageCode Red Signup for notifications

You are here

Military Discharges


Discharge Information

After you have been discharged, you will need to file your DD-214 with your county of residence.  Please bring your complete DD-214, or mail it, to the Todd County Recorder, 221 First Avenue South, Suite 300, Long Prairie, MN 56347.  We will file it and return the original back to you.  We would also like to suggest that you stop in and meet the Todd County Veterans Service Office and staff.  There is a lot that they can do for you. When you need to prove your veterans' status, a certified copy of your DD-214 might be required.  You can obtain those from the recorder's office.  There is not a fee, but you will be required to complete an application.  Accesses to these records are restricted.  You can contact our office at 320-732-4428.


Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer